When Hurricane Irma destroyed the house that Tom Davitt was renting on Jacksonville’s Westside, it also wrecked tens of thousands of dollars worth of his uninsured possessions and forced him to find a new home. “I rolled out of bed because I thought it was my alarm and it was a tornado warning - and I stepped into a foot and a half of water,” the yacht broker said. “I'm basically starting all over at my age, and I'm 56 years old.”
- How One Woman Is Working To Educate Parents On Vaccinations
- Threats Of 'Jungle Justice' Surface Ahead Of Nigeria's Elections
- Countries Around The World Face A Repatriation Dilemma As ISIS Loses Ground
- The Current State Of ISIS As Its End Draws Near
- National Security Analyst Discusses Diverting Military Funds For Border Wall
- 16 States File Lawsuit Against Trump Administration Over National Emergency
- The Documentary Is In — And Enjoying — An 'Undeniable Golden Age'
- Russian President Putin Cautions U.S. About Missile Deployments
- In Garlic Capital, Tariffs And Immigration Crackdown Have Mixed Impacts
- Will President Trump's Border Wall Keep Drugs Out Of The U.S.?
- Here's Your Chance For A Free Haircut But There's A Catch
- Should The U.S. Sell Montana To Canada?
- Venezuela's Political Crisis Plays Out In Global Oil Markets
- Ala. Newspaper Publisher Is Criticized For Controversial KKK Op-Ed