Story updated on 9/17 at 4:55 p.m. with comment from Hogan. Duval County Supervisor of Elections Mike Hogan emailed City Council President Aaron Bowman Sunday evening saying his office will be opening additional early voting sites at the campuses of the University of North Florida and Edward Waters College this November.
- Senate Announces Public Hearings Regarding Kavanaugh Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Trump Announces New Round Of $200 Billion Tariffs On Chinese Imports
- Who Should Take Aspirin Every Day?
- Campaigns Creating Ads That Bring Money In, Not Just Send Messages Out
- Los Angeles Opens First Of 15 New Shelters To Help Homeless Community
- Actress Sally Field Discusses Her Relationship With Burt Reynolds
- What Illinois Has Learned About Election Security Since 2016
- White House Adviser Navarro On Why Hit China With More Tariffs
- British Woman Attributes Single Malt Whiskey For Her Long Life
- Cheers At SpaceX: Japanese Billionaire Books First Moonshot
- Despite Dangers, Intimidation, Guatemalans Still Seek A Better Life In U.S.
- Review: There Were Some Entertaining Moments At The Emmys
- The Broader Implications Of The Latest Kavanaugh Develolpments
- White House To Cap The Number Of Refugees Allowed Into The U.S.