Most Active Stories
- 'Hilariously Bad' Music Video About Jacksonville Going Viral
- Candy Apple Cafe Opens Next To Sweet Pete's In Old Seminole Club
- Latest VAM Scores Place Some Baker County Teachers On Top
- Abused Children Find Ally In Biker Group
- Too Much Test Stress? Parents, Experts Discuss High-Stakes Standardized Test Anxiety
News & Music Contributors
Host/Producer, "State Of The Re:Union" & "Freestyle: A Mixtape With Al Letson"
Director, Programming & News
Host/Producer, "First Coast Connect"
Music Director / Host, "Electro Lounge" & "Route 66"
Manager, Radio Reading Service / Host, "Morning Edition"
Reporter / Host, "All Things Considered"
Producer, "First Coast Connect" & "Deemable Tech" & "Freestyle: A Mixtape With Al Letson" / Host, "Country Crossroads"
It’s full speed ahead for a Jacksonville food festival called GastroFest. The organizers have been granted nonprofit status. Attendees of this...
Gov. Rick Scott declared Friday that Florida has reached his 2010 campaign goal of creating 700,000 jobs within seven years, as the state's...
When Jacksonville City Councilman Jim Love worked with Laurence Walden to create a video to promote Jacksonville, he was hoping that a lot of...
A plan by the Duval County Public Schools Superintendent Nikolai Vitti to change magnet designations for five schools has been met with mixed...
Duval Schools's graduation rate, Lynyrd Skynyrd and the NFL Network's Rich Eisen are all in the headlines today.
Latest from NPR
Still Few Answers In Disappearance Of 43 Students In Mexico
Questions Linger In Fatal Shooting Of New York City Police Officers
- Anthony Hamilton Brings Home Holiday Funk Once a pop artist has been working long enough, the Christmas album feels like an inevitability. Soul singer Anthony Hamilton wanted to try it out...
- Bound By A Plantation, Two Georgians Remember A Special Christmas On Dec. 21, 1864, Gen. William Tecumseh Sherman captured the city of Savannah, ending his March to the Sea. In the days leading up to Savannah's...
- Ready To Hit The Cuban Beach? Americans Still Have To Wait With President Obama beginning the process of normalizing relations with Cuba this week, many may envision soon soaking up the sun on a warm Cuban...