By law, all schools in Florida are required to employ a sworn officer or trained guard by the first day. With not enough guards hired, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is assigning officers to fill the gap.
- Large Portion Of Major Highway That Links Italy And France Collapses
- Che Apalache Hopes To Open Minds And Ears With Their Latin Bluegrass Fusion
- Nebraska Carries Out First Execution In More Than 20 Years
- Bridge In Northern Italy Buckles During Storm, Killing At Least 26 People
- British Police Investigating Man Who Drove Car Into Parliament's Security Barrier
- President Trump Responds To Omarosa's Book With Insults And Threats Of Legal Action
- How Turkey's Economic Problems Are Viewed In Istanbul
- Hallquist Makes U.S. History In Her Vermont Gubernatorial Race
- Vulnerable Democrat, Sen. Heitkamp Faces Tough Reelection Bid
- We Need More Than Apologies, President Of Survivors Network Says
- How Bad Are The NFL's Cleveland Browns?
- Corey Bellemore Is Disqualified From Beer Mile Race
- Morning News Brief
- Sunday's 2nd Place Finish Was A Huge Victory For Tiger Woods