Seventy-nine girls and boys ages five-to-14 were seated around tables in a Westside community center awaiting the arrival of their state senator, Audrey Gibson, D-Jacksonville on Wednesday morning.
- With Mugabe Out Of Power, This Zimbabwean Newspaper Editor Looks Ahead
- How This Saudi Woman Is Fighting Her Country's Male Guardianship Laws
- Former U.S. Ambassador To Russia Opposed to Joint Interference Investigation
- Collusion Question From Helsinki Summit Varies By Transcript
- Thai Boys And Their Soccer Coach Recount Trauma Of Being Trapped In Cave
- Google Fined $5 Billion By E.U. For Breaking Antitrust Rules
- How Drug Companies Are Controlling How Their Drugs Are Covered By Medicaid
- Justice Department Calls Russian Woman, Maria Butina, A Flight Risk
- EU Fines Google $5 Billion
- Thai Boys Speak Out On Cave Rescue
- Republican Rep. Warren Davidson Advises Trump To 'Continue To Play Offense'
- Trump Supporters React To Helsinki Comments
- Archaeologists Find 14,500-Year-Old Bread
- French Butchers Ask For Protection After Threats From Militant Vegans