When Florida voters head to the polls next month they’ll be faced with a slew of amendments, and two of them, three and 13, could determine the fate of gambling and greyhound racing in the state. BestBet Jacksonville has come out in opposition to both of those amendments, but the League of Women Voters of Florida is urging voters to say yes.
- Barbershop: Hollywood's Treatment Of The Opioid Crisis
- 'NYT' Reporter Digs Into Conservative Group's Secret Judicial Training Program
- Texas High Schools To Require Police Interaction Education Video
- How Might Trump Administration Respond To Khashoggi's Confirmed Death?
- Saudi State TV: Journalist Jamal Khashoggi Is Dead
- West Virginia Halts Supreme Court Impeachment Trials
- This 'Halloween,' Jamie Lee Curtis Reckons With 40 Years Of Trauma
- After ICE Raid, A Shortage Of Welders In Tigertown, Texas
- World Watches As More Details About The Khashoggi Case Come To Light
- Michael Myers' 'Halloween' House Still Stands In California
- Man Breaks Into Shoe Store Display Window, Roanoke, Va., Police Say
- Democrat Tries To Unseat GOP Incumbent In Tight Calif. House Race
- Mexico Ups Southern Border Security To Keep Out Migrant Caravan
- 2 Huntington Beach Voters Weigh In On Tight Calif. House Race