A special committee of JEA’s board that’s exploring privatization met for the first time Tuesday.
- Encore: A Son On The Lessons He Learned From His Cabdriver Dad
- 1 Man Injured As Authorities In Austin Respond To Another Reported Explosion
- What Did Cambridge Analytica Do During The 2016 Election?
- Facebook's Data Scandal Latest Blow To The Company's Reputation
- Austin Community Enacting New Security Measures After Series Of Bombings
- President Trump Adds New Lawyer To His Legal Team
- Austin Mayor Steve Adler Discusses Series Of Bombings Happening Throughout City
- Austin Mayor: 'People Here Are Concerned And Anxious'
- Package Explosion In San Antonio Could Be Linked To Austin Bombings
- Texas Police Respond To A 5th Package Explosion
- Massachusetts Begins A Probe Into Facebook, Cambridge Analytica
- A Gorilla At The Philadelphia Zoo Is A Bit Of A Clean Freak
- Ex-French President Sarkozy Questioned About Campaign Funds From Gadhafi
- Man In China Stunned To See Someone He Knows In His Wife's Old Photo