A D.C.-based think tank has some suggestions for how the Jacksonville Transportation Authority’s planned Skyway replacement can be successful, according to a presentation Friday . But they’re not the kind of tweaks you can make overnight.
- Leapin' Lizards! The Dinos Are Loose Again In 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom'
- A Look At The Business Of Immigrant Detention
- What The Last Week Says About First Lady Melania Trump
- Census Overseers Seeded DOJ's Request To Add Citizenship Question, Memo Shows
- Charles Krauthammer, Pulitzer-Winning Columnist, Dies Of Cancer
- Prisoners In Illinois Ask Governor For Help Getting Their Debate Team Back
- How Relevant Is The Dow Jones As A Measure Of The Economy?
- Supreme Court: Police Need Search Warrant To Track Cellphone Locations
- Ex-New York Rep. Grimm Aims To Resurrect His Political Career
- What Trump Supporters Think Of The President's Week
- Oh, The Horror: World Cup Fans Face Beer Shortage
- Conservative Columnist Charles Krauthammer Dies At 68
- EU Begins Tariffs On U.S. Goods
- Phillie Phanatic Injures Fan With Hot Dog