Like counties across Florida, Duval is starting the process of manually recounting thousands of ballots in two races: U.S. Senate and Florida agricultural commissioner.
- Oscar-Winning Screenwriter William Goldman Dies At 87
- 'Los Angeles Times' Photographer On Documenting California's Wildfires
- FBI Re-Creates Fake Heads Used In 1962 Alcatraz Prison Escape
- U.S. Diplomat To Africa Says The Horn Of Africa Is Now Full Of Hope After Peace Deal
- Education Department Announces New Rules For Sexual Assault Cases On College Campuses
- TV Producer Chuck Lorre Gets Personal In 'The Kominsky Method'
- The Faithful Are Angry As Catholic Church Fails To Unite On Addressing Clergy Abuse
- William Goldman, Oscar-Winning Screenwriter, Dies At 87
- Federal Judge Orders White House To Restore Press Credentials To CNN's Jim Acosta
- Education Dept. Proposes Enhanced Protection For Students Accused Of Sexual Assault
- Migrants Strain Tijuana Resources As They Try To Get Into The U.S.
- British Prime Minister May Will Prevail In Brexit Deal, Ambassador Says
- Campaigning Continues For House Democrats Who Want Leadership Roles
- Unrelated Case Suggests U.S. Prepared Charges Against WikiLeaks' Assange