Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "Success Kid" Is From Jacksonville
- Meet The Centuries-Old Statue Some Say Protects St. Augustine From Hurricanes
- FLDOE Investigation Finds Duval In Violation Of Special Education Laws
- What Would An Updated Jacksonville Human Rights Ordinance Actually Do?
- Ask Deemable Tech: Is Leaving My Phone Plugged In All Night Bad For The Battery?
News & Music Contributors
Karen Feagins joined WJCT in 2005, and has worked in many different roles at the station in both radio and television. Her love of journalism and storytelling began in the 4th grade when she was named editor of the newspaper at her elementary school in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Karen attended the University of Missouri to study Broadcast Journalism, and spent several years as a commercial television news reporter before finding her home in public broadcasting. She is now news director and head of radio programming WJCT, and assists with the production of "First Coast Connect."