Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- After Monroe County Ruling, Local Same-Sex Couple Request Marriage License
- UPDATED: Duval Schools ESE Executive Director To Take Assistant Superintendent Spot
- Ask Deemable Tech: Is Leaving My Phone Plugged In All Night Bad For The Battery?
- Carrie Underwood To Perform At EverBank Field Scoreboard Unveiling
- First Read: Tuesday, July 29, 2014
News & Music Contributors
Karen Feagins joined WJCT in 2005, and has worked in many different roles at the station in both radio and television. Her love of journalism and storytelling began in the 4th grade when she was named editor of the newspaper at her elementary school in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Karen attended the University of Missouri to study Broadcast Journalism, and spent several years as a commercial television news reporter before finding her home in public broadcasting. She is now news director and head of radio programming WJCT, and assists with the production of "First Coast Connect."