Governor Ron DeSantis has announced that Jacksonville added 18,100 new private-sector jobs over the past year as the number of employed Floridians surpassed 10 million for the first time.
- Sound Montage From Queen Mother's Funeral
- Taiwan Monitors How China Deals With Hong Kong Protesters
- Reversing Earlier Ban, Israel Permits Limited Visit For Rep. Rashida Tlaib
- Liechtenstein Celebrates Its 300th Anniversary
- Wall Street Appears Hungry For More Plant-Based Meat Alternatives
- Restaurant Owners Grapple With Hiring Undocumented Immigrants
- Israel Banning U.S. Reps. Had A Political Cost, U.S. Jewish Advocacy Group Says
- Critics Say Trump Administration Is Weakening Endangered Species Act
- Barbershop: Jay-Z Partners With NFL
- Documentary Review: 'One Child Nation'
- 'Little Women' Fans Did Not Endorse The Release Of Movie's Square Trailer
- How We Hear Our Own Voice Shapes How We See Ourselves And How Others See Us
- Native American Tribes Are Wrestling With Decision To Legalize Same-Sex Marriage
- What's Behind A Cluster Of Vaping-Related Hospitalizations?