A coalition of environmental groups, including the St. Johns Riverkeeper, has filed a federal lawsuit challenging a potentially far-reaching move by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to shift permitting authority to Florida for projects that affect wetlands.
- Uganda's President Fends Off Opposition In Contested Election
- When It Comes To COVID-19, Iran Is Dealt A Double Whammy
- True Friendship Knows No Time And No Distance
- 'I May Not Get There With You': An Eyewitness Account Of MLK's Final Days
- Multiple Men With The Same Name Form Paul O'Sullivan Band
- Planet Money: Entrepreneurship Is On The Rise Despite Pandemic
- 222 Democrats, 10 Republicans Vote To Impeach Trump For A 2nd Time
- Outgoing CDC Director Warns Of Pandemic's Peak: 'We're About To Be In The Worst Of It'
- How QAnon-Like Conspiracy Theories Tear Families Apart
- A Look At The Fallout Of TikTok Ban In India
- Biden To Call For Raising Federal Minimum Wage To $15 An Hour
- Pandemic Fuels Record Overdose Deaths
- The Latest On The NBA's Struggles With The Coronavirus
- As COVID-19 Ravages His Force, LAPD Chief Looks To Boost Confidence In Vaccine