With Gov. Ron DeSantis saying lockdown restrictions and mask mandates meant to stop the spread of COVID-19 did more harm than good, the state clemency board on Wednesday pardoned all Floridians who were arrested or fined for violating local-government requirements about wearing masks or social distancing.
- Atmosphere Is Tense At Biden-Putin Geneva Summit
- The Biden-Putin Talks Are Expected To Last Several Hours
- Biden Expected To Raise Cyberattacks During Meeting With Putin
- Can The United States Usefully Engage With Vladimir Putin's Russia?
- Visitor Uses Decades-Old Ticket To Visit Boston's New England Aquarium
- A David Bowie Painting That Sold For $4 At A Thrift Store Is Now Up For Auction
- 3 Days After A New Governnent Is Installed, Israel Strikes Gaza Targets
- The Dark-Skinned Afro-Latinx Erasure In 'In The Heights'
- Larger Than A Football Field (And Growing), Sinkhole Has Swallowed 1 House, 2 Dogs
- A Long To-Do List Awaits Biden Back In Washington
- Why Geneva Is Teeming With Spies As Biden And Putin Prepare To Meet
- Israeli Nationalist March Through Jerusalem Has Heightened Tensions Further
- CDC Has Declared Coronavirus Delta Variant A 'Variant Of Concern'
- Column Explains How Tom Hanks Could Be Anti-Racist — Not Just Non-Racist