Rosemary Celenza bought her home on Broward Point peninsula 15 years ago, after realizing her dream of a waterfront home was impossible in the southern parts of the city where she had been living.
- Will Congress' Spending Plan Include A Lifeline To Unisured Americans?
- In A Battle Over The Debt Limit, GOP Senators Block A Government Funding Bill
- Advocates Say Wind Farm Plans Interfere With Fertile Fishing Areas
- Illinois Man Wins Marathon After 2 Leaders Take A Wrong Turn
- Australian Man Pays Homage To Nirvana's 'Nevermind' In A Roundabout Way
- 'Britney Vs. Spears' Is Netflix's New Documentary About Spears' Conservatorship
- Jury Finds R. Kelly Guilty Of Racketeering And Sex Trafficking
- Survivors Of The Trinity Nuclear Test Weren't Warned — Then Were Lied To After
- Gas Stations In Britain Are Running Dry Due To The Post-Brexit Truck Driver Shortage
- Over A Dozen Officers Have Been Charged Since Colorado Passed Its Police Reform Laws
- How Our Brains Create Meaning From The Sounds Around Us
- A Conundrum Years In The Making, China Is Struggling To Find Workers For Factories
- R. Kelly Is Found Guilty Of Sex Trafficking And Racketeering
- Reporter's Notebook: Fall On A River In The Adirondacks