During Jacksonville Mayor Lenny Curry’s COVID-19 media briefing Wednesday afternoon, he weighed in on the renaming of Downtown’s Hemming Park and provided some context on the city’s removal of Confederate monuments and markers.
- How Seattle's Police Chief Has Navigated The City's Protests For Racial Justice
- Massive Explosion Devastates Thousands In Beirut
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Swears In During 100 Mile Run
- News Brief: Beirut Explosion, Missouri Primary Upset, Overseas COVID-19 Relief Checks
- Journalist Near Beirut Explosion Provides Update
- Hurricane Isaias Dumps Heavy Rain And Possible Flooding On North Carolina
- Irish Pub In Spain Bans Neil Diamond's 'Sweet Caroline'
- NHL Commissioner On How The League Keeps Athletes Safe: 'Be As Flexible As Possible'
- FDA Adviser: Not Realistic To Expect A COVID-19 Vaccine In 2020
- California Struggles To Fix Zoning That Promotes Racial Inequity And Climate Change
- Celebrated New York Journalist Pete Hamill Dies At Age 85
- Nevada Gov. On A Law That Expands Mail-In Voting
- Reporter's Role In Exposing Hiroshima Cover-Up Explored In 'Fallout'
- Michigan Vs. New York: How 2 States Are Handling The Coronavirus After The Lockdown