Despite the advances made in lowering vehicle emissions since 1990, the amount of pollution generated by vehicles in Jacksonville has gone up 53% over roughly the past three decades.
- Florida Man Calls Police To Report Stolen Marijuana
- What The Killing Of A Fort Worth Woman Says About Police Training
- Trump Administration Says It Won't Comply With Impeachment Probe
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame 2020 Nominees Are Out
- As Clock Ticks, Brexit Negotiations Continue Between EU And U.K.
- Humanitarian Situation Worsens As Turkey Targets Kurds In Syria
- Controversial Referee Call Helped Green Bay Win Monday Night Football
- Classes Canceled For 300,000 Students As Chicago's Public Teachers Prepare To Strike
- Impeachment Inquiry Overshadows Hopes For Moving Legislation Forward
- Several Democratic Presidential Candidates Head Back To Iowa After Debate
- What Impacts U.S. Sanctions May Have On Turkey's Economy
- Democratic Candidates Tackle Issue Of Income Inequality In 4th Debate
- How The 4th Democratic Presidential Debate Played Out On TV
- Congress Makes Bipartisan Effort To Impose Tougher Sanctions On Turkey