Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis confirmed Friday he will lower the age requirement to receive the coronavirus vaccine some time in March.
- As Oprah Interview Nears, Tensions Rise Between Harry, Meghan And The Royal Family
- Australian Man Runs Marathon While Pulling 1.6 Ton Truck
- Welsh Utility Workers Discover Medieval Tunnel
- Fitness Coach Streams His Last Virtual Workout For Kids As Schools Reopen In London
- Beijing Prepares Hong Kong Election Laws, Further Erasing Freedoms
- U.S. Job Market Gains Steam As COVID-19 Infection Rates Ease
- Parents Worried Amid Chicago Schools' Attempts To Transition To In-Person Learning
- For The First Time In 56 Years, A 'Bloody Sunday' Without John Lewis
- Author Kazuo Ishiguro Explores Love, Loneliness And Connection In 'Klara And The Sun'
- Bipartisan Bill In Kentucky Might Keep Voter Access Expansions After COVID-19
- The Last Picks For NBA All-Star Game, Utah Jazz Players May See Finger Jams After All
- U.N. Official: Biden Plan To Boost Refugee Resettlement 'Sends Important Signal'
- How Canada Post Is Encouraging Folks To Reach Out And Write With Free Postcards
- Myanmar Military Used Live Ammunition To Quell Protests