First Baptist Church Jacksonville made headlines last month when the church put about 90% of its downtown properties on the market.
- Shay Bradley's Dying Wish Was To Make People Laugh
- When Life Gives You Avocados, Make Guacamole?
- Ex-Fort Worth Officer Charged In Fatal Shooting Of Woman In Her Home
- 12 Democratic Presidential Contenders To Take The Stage In Latest Debate
- Consumer Agency Blocked From Fixing Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- As U.S. Troops Prepare To Withdraw From Syria, Kurds Seek New Ally
- Democrats Face High Level Of Political Risk Over Impeachment
- Code Switch: Saving The Endangered Hawaiian Language
- Status Of ISIS Detainees In Syria
- Fort Worth Police Officer Resigns After Fatally Shooting Black Woman In Home
- Republican Lawmaker Discusses Turkey Sanctions
- Susan Rice On Trump's Decision To Take U.S. Out Of Syria
- Music: 'Elbow' Releases New Album
- Documentary: 'Where's My Roy Cohn?'