The Jacksonville Jaguars announced Friday that the NFL team plans to limit seating capacity for its 2020 season home games to approximately 25% and require fans to wear face masks.
- Disney World Orlando To Reopen Despite COVID-19 Surge In Florida
- A Texas Mayor Implores Residents To 'Only Go Out If You Have To' As Virus Cases Spike
- California COVID-19 Cases Rise Sharply
- 'The Far Side' Cartoonist Returns After 25 Years
- Moms Spread Joy In Community As 'Wine Fairies'
- University Of Notre Dame Hires First Black Woman Head Coach
- What The Case Looks Like For Trump After SCOTUS Ruling On His Tax Returns
- Florida Shatters U.S. Record In Largest Single-Day Increase In COVID-19 Cases
- TV Review: 'P-Valley'
- Progressive Activist Ady Barkan Endorses Biden For President
- Thomas Chatterton Williams On Debate, Criticism And The Letter In 'Harper's Magazine'
- San Antonio Pre-K Program Seeks To Fix Achievement Gap
- 'John Lewis: Good Trouble' Documents Civil Rights Leader's Human Side
- President Trump Commutes Roger Stone's Sentence