A four-member delegation from the University of North Florida is setting out to forge a partnership with the University of Haifa during Gov. Ron DeSantis’ week-long business trip to Israel.
- Trump Administration Proposes Eliminating Protections For Transgender People In ACA
- British Parliamentarian Stephen Crabb On Theresa May's Exit
- WSJ: Harvey Weinstein Reaches $44 Million Deal Over Sexual Misconduct
- Licensed Undocumented Immigrants May Lead To Safer Roads, Connecticut Finds
- Lil Nas X Surprises Billy Ray Cyrus With A Maserati
- Perps Clean Up During Home Invasion
- Survivor Of Deadly 1983 Beirut Bombing: 'We Don't Talk About It Much'
- 'Two Wings: The Music Of Black America In Migration' Celebrates A Journey Millions Took
- Treasury Secretary Mnuchin Says Harriet Tubman $20 Bill Will Be Delayed
- Trade Is Likely To Come Up During Trump's Visit To Japan
- Report From Nonprofit Group Avaaz Says 'Europe Is Being Drowned In Disinformation'
- Week In Politics: Congressional Investigations, Trump And Pelosi's War Of Words
- 'Booksmart' Director Olivia Wilde: Teen Movies 'Made Me Excited To Be Young'
- The Clotilda, Last Known Ship To Bring Slaves To The U.S., Discovered In Alabama