Friday on First Coast Connect with Melissa Ross, our panel of journalists on the media roundtable looked at some of the top stories of the week, including:
- There have been more shootings in Jacksonville this week.
- The number of bidders has been narrowed to buy JEA.
- The city of Jacksonville is looking at potentially privatizing downtown parking.
Our panelists were:
- Dan Scanlan from The Florida Times-Union
- Regular contributor Charles Griggs
- Radio host Angela Spears of Angela Spears Communications
- Tim Gibbons of the Jacksonville Business Journal
Dozens of chefs, sommeliers and brewers are raising needed funds to help our community’s children and families. David Cognetta and Jessica Henderson with the Children’s Home Society had details.