Friday on First Coast Connect with Melissa Ross, our panel of journalists on the Media Roundtable looked at the top stories of the week, including:
- Ethics questions that are plaguing Mayor Lenny Curry’s office.
- A look why is JEA moving ahead with potentially selling at the same time it is moving forward with plans for a new downtown headquarters.
Our panelists were:
- Nate Monroe of The Florida Times-Union
- Mike Mendenhall with the Jacksonville Daily Record
- Shelton Hull, columnist at Folio Weekly
- A.G. Gancarski of Florida Politics
Generation W Teams Up With WNBA