Baptist HealthPlace announced Thursday it will open a health and wellness center at Nocatee in St. Johns County by summer 2020.
WJCT News partner the Jacksonville Daily Record reports the two-story, 83,000-square-foot center is planned on a 12-acre site west of the Nocatee Town Center and the Lakeside neighborhood in the master-planned community, according to a news release.
Baptist HealthPlace will offer primary care, behavioral health, orthopedics, cardiology, ENT and OB/GYN care. Plans for the facility include:
- Pediatric rehabilitation provided by Wolfson Children’s Rehabilitation.
- A YMCA with workout facilities, covered outdoor greenspace, family oriented programming and child care.
- Baptist Primary Care and Brooks Rehabilitation will relocate their Nocatee offices to the HealthPlace.
- A Healthy Living Center. Staffed by a Baptist Health coach, the center will offer free screenings and wellness consultations.
- A cafe offering healthy food options.
An expanded version of this story that includes additional renderings and information is at JaxDailyRecord.