Sunday was the last day that COVID-19 testing was offered at the state-run Regency Square Mall site, the Florida Department of Health in Duval County said.
The end of testing at the site comes as nearly 10 million people in Florida have been vaccinated against COVID-19 and testing transitions to a locally-led effort with county health departments, pharmacies, primary care providers and local governments, according to the state Department of Health
Here’s a list of other places you can go to get tested within 10 miles of Regency Square Mall:
- Florida Department of Health in Duval County
- CareSpot Urgent Care – Arlington
- Walgreens – Arlington
- Walgreens – Atlantic Boulevard
- CVS Pharmacy – Atlantic Boulevard
- Angel Kids Pediatrics – Jacksonville
Read the rest of this story from WJCT News partner News4Jax.