Don't miss our program this morning, as we broadcast live from The Ritz Carlton in beautiful Amelia Island for the 2013 Concours d’Elegance!
Always held the second full weekend in March, The Amelia Concours draws nearly 250 rare vehicles from collections from around the world to The Golf Club of Amelia Island at Summer Beach and The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island.
Since 1996, the show's Foundation has raised more than $2 million for Community Hospice of Northeast Florida, Inc. and other deserving charities from Florida's First Coast.
Today on the show, we'll speak with the following guests:
- Mark Becker, a member of the Board of Directors for the Amelia Concours
- Gil Langley, the President and CEO of the Amelia Island Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- The Florida Times-Union’s Dan Scanlan and our personal gearhead, WJCT’s own David Luckin.
- To talk about the 2014 Corvette Stingray- GM’s vice president of global design, Ed Welburn, and Tom Peters, the designer of the new ‘Vette
- DeAnn Collins, the executive director of Community Hospice of Northeast Florida
- A live performance from singer songwriters Amber Rubarth and Dave Eggar in town this weekend for a show tonight at the Florida Theatre.