On this week’s Friday Media Roundtable, we discussed some of the top stories in Northeast Florida, including:
- Beginning Monday, Floridians 40 and over are eligible for vaccination in the Sunshine State. Beginning April 5th, individuals 18 and older will also be eligible.
- Tickets are now available for Jacksonville’s first full-capacity arena event since pandemic.
- Vice President Harris visited Jacksonville earlier this week to address food insecurity.
- The controversy over proposed school name name changes continued this week.
- A federal grand jury looking into the failed JEA sale called more witnesses this week.
Our guests were:
- Nate Monroe of The Florida Times-Union
- WJCT NEWS’ Sydney Boles
- WJCT Contributor Charles Griggs
- And Tim Gibbons of the Jacksonville Business Journal
Seaside Power Yoga
Seaside Power Yoga, a new female-owned yoga studio, is opening in Jacksonville Beach Friday, March 26. Co-owner Erin Lambremont joined us to tell us more about the studio, and why it has something for “every body.”
Michael Gonzalez can be reached at email@example.com