On this week's Friday media roundtable we covered a variety of top stories from the week, including:
- The Jaguars proposed new development plans for Downtown Jacksonville’s Shipyards and sports complex riverfront area.
- Six local schools will be changing their names.
- Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a controversial new sports ban, which restricts transgender female athletes from competing in school sports.
Our panelists were:
- Anne Schindler of First Coast News
- Mike Mendenhall of the Jax Daily Record
- Contributor Fred Matthews
Women's Wednesdays are back after a year-long hiatus. The events, which are being put on by She Is Fierce!, resume on June 9 at the Treasury On The Plaza in St. Augustine, and will feature two guest speakers. She Is Fierce! founder Kelly Youngs joined us with a preview.
Mackenzie Guiry can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org