On Friday's First Coast Connect with Melissa Ross Media Roundtable we discussed COVID-19’s continued impact on Florida:
- Florida is under a state of emergency; at the time of this story there are 2,484 cases in the state, 155 in Northeast Florida
- Health care workers brace for a surge of infected patients.
- Home learning began in Florida as schools closed to try to shut down the spread of the virus.
- The Northeast Florida community is banding together during this time of uncertainty.
Our guests were:
- Dan Scanlan of the The Florida Times-Union
- Fred Matthews, blogger and WJCT contributor
- Sky Lebron, WJCT reporter
Learn From Chefs
Jax Restaurant Reviews is launching a series of virtual cooking classes called Learn From Chefs. The classes will partner with an array of local chefs to teach viewers how to cook a delicious meal from home. The classes only cost $10 and include a keepsake recipe card with ingredients.
Sarah Glenn can be reached at email@example.com, 904-358-6317