Thursday on First Coast Connect, we spoke with Dr. Madeline Joseph, Professor of Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics at UF College of Medicine Jacksonville, who is looking at bullying as a public health issue (01:15).
This month’s edition of First Coast Success featured Jacksonville University President Tim Cost (26:54).
Our latest Art Attack roundtable featured (32:26):
- Lee Hamby of the 5 and Dime Theatre
- Shawana Brooks with the Jacksonville Public Library
- Robert Arleigh White, Vice President for Development at Jacksonville’s Museum of Science and History
- Suzanne Hudson Smith, Development Director at the Florida Theatre
- Ryan Ali, Director of Development for Baptist M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
We heard about Saturday morning’s MOOVE-IT 5K beginning at the Cowford Chophouse with race organizer Nicole White and Jamie Rosseland and Michelle Lasky from the Delores Barr Weaver Policy Center. Kerry Speckman told us about some of the events coming up in March around Jacksonville (46:00).