No Plans? No Problem With 9 Things To Do In Jax This Weekend - May 10th, 2013
On a Mother's Day Weekend there are lots of things to do.
1) Friday Musicale - Friday Musicale presents scholarship laureates in concert this week, May 10th.
2) Funk Fest 2012 - Head over to Metropolitan Park in downtown Jacksonville this weekend for acts like New Edition, Doug E. Fresh and Erykah Badu. Tickets are $45 for one night, $65 for both. Bring your own lawn chair.
3) MOSH Be The Dinosaur - This groundbreaking exhibit, which has a members' preview on Friday and opens to the general public on Saturday, uses state-of-the-art video game technology that allows visitors to take control of their own dinosaur.
4) Jacksonville Suns vs. Pensacola Blue Wahoos - Saturday May 11, Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville. Call 904.358.2846 for more tickets and more information.
5) Movie Madness: Wreck It Ralph - Enjoy a free viewing of Wreck It Ralph at the Jacksonville Main Public Library this Saturday, May 11, Jacksonville Main Library.
6) Watercolor Workshop at Reddi-Arts - ?A chance to get personal help to achieve control of your watercolor medium for beautiful luminous results. Class is $100 (not including materials).
7) Komen North Florida Mother's Day Walk for Awareness - Sunday, May 12, 9:00AM-11:00AM in Mandarin.
8) Mother's Day Brunch Cruise - Departs from downtown Sunday, May 12, at 1:00PM. Includes brunch favorites and a Spring fashion preview courtesy of "Cache" from The Avenues Mall.
9) Mother's Day Brunch Café Nola - Treat Mom to a tasty buffet brunch on her special day. Free Mimosas for all Moms! Reservations recommended.