Friday Media Roundtable, Indigo Girls
On this week’s Friday Media Roundtable, we discussed some of the top stories in Northeast Florida, including:
- The Johnson and Johnson Vaccine was halted in Florida and elsewhere earlier this week, after reports of blood clots.
- The debate over the future of Downtown’s transportation sytem continued.
- The federal grand jury looking into the failed JEA sale questioned more witnesses.
- Jacksonville native Rennia Davis was selected 9th overall by the Minnesota Lynx in Thursday’s WNBA draft.
- The City Council voted unanimously to add baseball legend Hank Aaron’s name to a local ballpark.
Our guests were:
- Nate Monroe of The Florida Times-Union
- Writer Nikesha Williams
- AG Gancarski of Florida Politics
- Writer Shelton Hull
Emily Saliers of the Indigo Girls discussed the origins of the band as she promoted an upcoming show on May 30 in St. Augustine. Tickets and information can be found on the St. Augustine Amphitheatre Website.
Michael Gonzalez can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.