First Coast Entertainment Venues Team Up To Offer Kids Free Admission
A wide variety of First Coast cultural and entertainment attractions are teaming up to offer kids free admission during the month of November.
Called “Kids Free November,” Visit Jacksonville is partnering with the venues to eliminate entrance fees for children under the age of 12 with each general adult admission purchased during the entire month of November.
Here’s a list of participating attractions, according to Visit Jacksonville:
- Adventure Landing
- Adventure Kayak Florida
- Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary
- Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens
- Durkeeville Historical Society
- Jacksonville Ice and Sportsplex
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
- Jacksonville Symphony
- Jax Helicopter Tours
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museum of Contemporary Art Jacksonville (MOCA)
- Kayak Amelia
- King Pins Bowling Center
- Museum of Science and History (MOSH)
- Ritz Theatre and Museum
- Sweet Pete’s
- Space Base
Families with up to five children can take advantage of the offer, according to Visit Jacksonville’s website, which has additional information.