The Jaxson: Join Us For 'Getting There In Jacksonville' Transportation Discussion Jan. 24
Join The Jaxson on Thursday, Jan. 24, for a free discussion focusing on the impact of Jacksonville's changing demographics on current and future transportation initiatives called Getting There in Jacksonville: A Changing City Confronts Its Transportation Future.
This event is FREE, bur RSVPs are requested. REGISTER HERE.
- 6:00 - 6:30 p.m.: Networking with light refreshments
- 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.: Presentations, Panel Discussion, and Q&A
Moderator: Jessica Palombo, WJCT News Director
- Andrew Pantazi, Florida Times-Union Reporter
- Brad Thoburn, Michael Baker International Vice President & Former JTA Strategic Planning Director
- Ennis Davis, The Jaxson/Modern Cities Co-Founder
- Ju'Coby Pittman, Clara White Mission CEO/President & District 8 Councilwoman
- Justin Dennis, Urban SDK Owner
- Kay Ehas, Groundwork Jax CEO
JTA, which is currently testing atonomous vehicles to eventually replace and expand the existing Skyway system of monorail cars, will have a test vehicle on display outside of WJCT during the event.
Where: WJCT Studios, 100 Festival Park Avenue
Presented by Modern Cities and WJCT, with support from Police & Fire Pension Fund and Young Planners of the First Coast APA.