COVID test sites will be open on MLK Day
While most city offices will be closed Monday for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, state- and city-operated COVID-19 testing and vaccination sites will remain open.
Jacksonville’s monoclonal antibody treatment clinic at the Joseph Lee Center on the Northside also will be open Monday.
Closures include City Hall, the Duval County Courthouse and all Jacksonville Public Libraries.
Animal Care and Protective Services will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday for the shelter’s free adoption event in honor of the late actress Betty White.
City and state testing and vaccine sites
- Clanzel T. Brown Community Center, 4545 Moncrief Road.
- Lane Wiley Senior Center, 6710 Wiley Road.
- Emmett Reed Community Center, 1093 W. 6th St.
- Cuba Hunter Community Center, 4380 Bedford Road.
- Beaches Location (former Kmart shopping center), 540 Atlantic Blvd.