The Jaxson LIVE: Join Us For 'Forgotten Spaces: Places Reimagined' On Oct. 23
If you missed the chance to get tickets for tonight's live event, watch it here or on WJCT's Facebook Page starting at 6:30 p.m.
This month, WJCT hosts the first-ever live event as part of our partnership with Modern Cities: The Jaxson.
Forgotten Spaces: Places Reimagined is on October 23 at WJCT Studios.
It’s a discussion about how the history and importance of a space becomes forgotten over time and how these forgotten spaces can affect the redevelopment of our city.
When: Tuesday, 10.23.18 | 6-8 p.m.
- 6 p.m.: networking
- 6:30 p.m.: panel discussion
- 7:30 p.m.: q&a with the audience
Where: WJCT, 100 Festival Park Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32202 (Right across the street from TIAA Bank Field)
Cost: Free, but please RSVP here.
Moderator: Jessica Palombo, WJCT news director
- Alan Bliss, Jacksonville Historical Society executive director
- Mike Field, The Jaxson co-founder; founder of The Jaxson Night Market and The Court Urban Food Park
- Cantrece Jones, Acuity Design Group president
- Tia Keitt, Eastside Community Coalition board member
- Rafael Caldera, Arkest CEO; Downtown Development Review Board member
- Adrienne Burke, Nassau County Assistant Planning Director; Florida Trust for Historic Preservation trustee
Forgotten Spaces: Places Reimagined is free to attend, but we ask that you RSVP on our Eventbrite page.
Forgotten Spaces: Places Reimagined is presented with support from the Downtown Investment Authority and the American Planning Association First Coast Chapter.