Everything to know about Hurricane Idalia
Idalia made landfall Wednesday morning as a Category 3 hurricane, wreaking havoc on the Big Bend region of Florida. The storm then cut across the state toward Jacksonville and southern Georgia. We dedicate Wednesday's program to tracking Idalia.
- Andre Ayoub, chief of the COJ Emergency Preparedness Division.
- Matt Carlucci, City Council member at Large, Group 4.
- Dan Scanlan, reporter for WJCT News 89.9.
- Megan Borowski, senior meteorologist for the Florida Public Radio Emergency Network.
- Christine Hoffman, mayor of Jacksonville Beach.
- Dr. Joe Sirven, neurologist at Mayo Clinic.
- Wayne Larson, St. Johns County director of public affairs.