Mental health; suicide prevention; Jaguars recap
This Monday on First Coast Connect, a discussion with community members about mental health and suicide prevention.
- Sheryl Johnson, founder and president of Hearts 4 Minds.
- Selena Webster Bass, author and CEO and founder of Voices Institute.
- Elizabeth Winnings, family mental health psychiatric nurse practitioner; founder of Winings Wellness; assistant professor of nursing at Jacksonville University.
- Lindsey Gray, Warrior Care Networksenior specialist for the Wounded Warrior Project.
- Cheryl Deas, executive director and founder of Darnell Deas Jr. Marvelous Life Foundation.
The Jaguars suffered a big loss against the Houston Texans on Sunday at EverBank Stadium.
Guest: Alessanda Pontbriand, WJXTweekend sports anchor.