Friday Media Roundtable; Jacksonville Home And Patio Show
This week’s Friday Media Roundtable examined the top stories in Northeast Florida:
- City council voted 14-5 to double the local gas tax.
- The superintendent of Duval County Public Schools recommended that six Duval County schools change their name.
- The 14-year-old accused of murdering Tristyn Bailey will be tried as an adult.
- Bartram Trail High School is facing backlash for photoshopping dozens of female students' yearbook photos without their consent.
Our panelists were:
- Dan Scanlan of The Florida Times Union
- Contributor Charles Griggs
- Tim Gibbons of the Jacksonville Business Journal
- Sydney Boles of WJCT News
Jacksonville Home and Patio Show
After a pandemic-induced hiatus, The Jacksonville Home and Patio show is back with vendors and workshops to help you spruce up your home. The convention is being held from May 28-31 at the Prime Osborn Convention Center. Spokeswoman Liz Morgan spoke to us about the event.
Mackenzie Guiry can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org