Friday Media Roundtable; Jax Riverfront
On today's Friday Media Roundtable we covered these stories from the First Coast:
- Gov. Ron DeSantis banned critical race theory from being taught in public schools
- The LGBT Pride Month lights returned to the Acosta Bridge a day after the state ordered them shut off
- Jacksonville Beach bakery Cinotti's apologized for anti-LGBTQ social media posts
Today's panelists were:
- Kelly Wiley of News4Jax
- A.G. Gancarski of Florida Politics
- Mike Mendenhall of the Jax Daily Record
- Katherine Lewin of The Florida Times-Union
Southeast Development Group showcased its new plan for Jacksonville’s Downtown riverfront. The $1.1 billion plan would reshape Downtown Jacksonville’s Northbank, including the site of the former Jacksonville Landing. The development group's plans include entertainment and retail spaces, condominiums, and new hotels.
Mackenzie Guiry can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.