Friday on First Coast Connect with Melissa Ross, our panel of journalists on the Media Roundtable looked at some of the stories making headlines this week, including:
- JEA is entertaining offers from 16 private companies.
- The demolition of the Jacksonville Landing is underway.
- A St. Augustine-based developer is planning to turn a former Downtown Jacksonville office building into apartments and a grocery store.
Our panelists were:
- Georgio Valentino of Folio Weekly
- Mike Mendenhall from the Jacksonville Daily Record
- Journalist and Author Nikesha Williams
Trombone Shorty At The Amp
Famed musician and actor Trombone Shorty will be in town October 17, for a performance at The Amp.
City Gate Spirits;
A brand new distillery is opening its doors in St. Augustine October 12. General Manager Will Hensler and co-founder Philip McDaniel stopped in to talk about it.