COVID-19 vaccination appointments at Publix supermarkets in St. Johns County and across Florida were fully booked Friday morning, shortly after becoming available.
Publix reports it has filled all available appointments at its participating stores across Florida due to a limited supply of vaccines.
At the time of this story's publication, there was no word on when Publix may be able to resume accepting additional appointments.
Publix has signed up to distribute the vaccine in a variety of counties across the state, including St. Johns, Flagler and Volusia counties.
Healthcare personnel with direct patient contact, residents and staff in long-term healthcare facilities and persons 65 years of age and older are currently eligible for the shots at Publix.
For thoese that were able to schedule an appointment, the shots will be administered at the following St. Johns County locations:
- Bartram Market, 155 Bartram Market Drive, St. Johns, FL
- Nocatee Town Center, 120 Marketside Ave., Ponte Vedra, FL
- The Shoppes at Palm Valley, 3777 Palm Valley Road, Ponte Vedra, FL
- Sawgrass Village, 220 Front Street, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Cobblestone Village at St. Augustine, 125 Jenkins Street, St. Augustine, FL
- Anastasia Plaza, 1033 A1A Beach Blvd., St. Augustine, FL
- Vilano Beach Town Center, 55 Ava Way, St. Augustine, FL
- Shoppes At Murabella, 84 Tuscan Way, St. Augustine, FL
- Shoppes at Mission Trace, 955 State Road, 16 St. Augustine, FL
- Moultrie Square 4255, US 1 South St., Augustine, FL
- The Shoppes at Palencia Commons, 7462 US Hwy. 1 North, St. Augustine, FL
- Julington Village, 450 State Road, 13 St. Johns, FL
- Plantation Plaza, 2750 Racetrack Road, St. Johns, FL
- John’s Creek Center, 2845 County Road 210, West St. Johns, FL