Jacksonville-based Southeastern Grocers will begin offering free Moderna COVID-19 vaccinations Thursday, Feb. 11, at some of its stores in 29 Florida counties, including nine Winn-Dixie and Harveys Supermarket locations on the First Coast.
A list of Harveys and Winn-Dixie stores in Baker, Clay and Duval counties that will administer the vaccine was released by Southeastern Grocers Tuesday afternoon:
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 144: 1436 State Road 121, Macclenny, FL 32063
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 93: 2720 Blanding Blvd., Middleburg, FL 32068
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 103: 1545 County Road 220, Orange Park, FL 32002
- Harveys Supermarket Store No. 1688: 777 Market St., Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 7: 10915-112 Baymeadows Rd., Unit 12, Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 123: 5647 Roosevelt Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32244
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 174: 12777 Atlantic Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32225
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 191: 5207 Normandy Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32205
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 163: 901 Highway 19 South, Palatka, FL 32177
The grocer will offer the vaccines to health care workers, residents and staff of long-term care facilities, and adults ages 65 while supplies last, and is expected to offer an initial batch of 8,100 vaccines statewide.
Appointment scheduling information and a statewide list of locations has been posted to these webpages:
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced the partnership with Southeastern Grocers last week.
Tuesday, DeSantis joined Mayor Lenny Curry in Jacksonville to announce 25,000 coronavirus vaccinations would also be administered at Florida Walmart pharmacies, including 18 locations in Duval County, along with additional sites in Baker and Clay counties.