Most Active Stories
- Putting It To The Test: Is New FSA Too Much, Too Soon?
- 'The Barge' Floating Venue To Debut Downtown On St. Johns This Summer
- Too Much Test Stress? Parents, Experts Discuss High-Stakes Standardized Test Anxiety
- New Jacksonville LGBT Political Committee Endorses City Candidates
- Abused Children Find Ally In Biker Group
News & Music Contributors
Mon June 24, 2013
Jacksonville Aviation Authority Celebrates New Jobs At Cecil Airport
When completed next year it will be the largest facility built by the Authority at Cecil.
Flightstar CEO Jerry Hernandez says the increased capacity will lead to 250 new jobs at his company.
JAA also cut the ribbon on a nearby hangar that will house KCI Aviation.
The 30,000 square foot facility will be used for the aircraft maintenance and repairs for the West Virginia-based company’s growth in the Southeast.