Most Active Stories
- After Monroe County Ruling, Local Same-Sex Couple Request Marriage License
- Ask Deemable Tech: Is Leaving My Phone Plugged In All Night Bad For The Battery?
- Lit Hit List: The Controversial And Banned Books Of Duval County
- Commentary: Who Will 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Liberate?
- Five Anchors Fired From Action News Jacksonville
News & Music Contributors
Mon June 24, 2013
Jacksonville Aviation Authority Celebrates New Jobs At Cecil Airport
When completed next year it will be the largest facility built by the Authority at Cecil.
Flightstar CEO Jerry Hernandez says the increased capacity will lead to 250 new jobs at his company.
JAA also cut the ribbon on a nearby hangar that will house KCI Aviation.
The 30,000 square foot facility will be used for the aircraft maintenance and repairs for the West Virginia-based company’s growth in the Southeast.