Most Active Stories
- Agreement Between Duval Schools, Teachers Union Clears Path For Incentive Pay Program
- Millions Of Dollars In Private Funds Headed Down Pipeline For Duval Schools
- Duval School Officials Consider Breaking Class-Size Rules To Cut Costs
- Solar Power Advocates To Rally At Florida State Capitol
- Ask Deemable Tech: Recovering Files From A Corrupt USB Drive
News & Music Contributors
Mon June 24, 2013
Jacksonville Aviation Authority Celebrates New Jobs At Cecil Airport
When completed next year it will be the largest facility built by the Authority at Cecil.
Flightstar CEO Jerry Hernandez says the increased capacity will lead to 250 new jobs at his company.
JAA also cut the ribbon on a nearby hangar that will house KCI Aviation.
The 30,000 square foot facility will be used for the aircraft maintenance and repairs for the West Virginia-based company’s growth in the Southeast.