Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: UF Stabbing Suspect Shot After Threatening Police With Hatchet
- Recreational Marijuana Bill Filed In Florida Senate
- First Coast Connect Theme Song Contest: Vote On Our Top Five Favorites
- As They Return To Tallahassee, Lawmakers Face New Questions On Common Core
- Florida Times-Union Wins Legal Fight To Release State Teacher Scores
News & Music Contributors
Mon June 24, 2013
Jacksonville Aviation Authority Celebrates New Jobs At Cecil Airport
When completed next year it will be the largest facility built by the Authority at Cecil.
Flightstar CEO Jerry Hernandez says the increased capacity will lead to 250 new jobs at his company.
JAA also cut the ribbon on a nearby hangar that will house KCI Aviation.
The 30,000 square foot facility will be used for the aircraft maintenance and repairs for the West Virginia-based company’s growth in the Southeast.