Friday Media Roundtable; PNC Bank Supports MOSH
On Friday’s episode of First Coast Connect with Melissa Ross, our Media Roundtable discussed some of the top stories impacting Northeast Florida this week, including:
- President Donald Trump announced that the Jacksonville component of the RNC has been canceled.
- The Duval County School Board has approved a ten-day delay to the start of the school year.
- St. Johns County again rejects a countywide mask mandate.
Related: Local, State, And National Coronavirus Coverage
Our guests were:
- Mike Mendenhall, Jacksonville Daily Record
- Charles Griggs, WJCT Contributor
- David Bauerlein, Florida Times-Union
- Claire Goforth, Freelance Journalist
PNC Bank Supports MOSH
The Museum of Science & History (MOSH) annoucned Thursday that PNC bank had pledged $500,000 to its MOSH 2.0 capital campaign. This commitment will also involve a partnership with WJCT Public Media and an investment to support First Coast families through educational services. We spoke with the Chair of the MOSH Board of Trustees, Christian Harden, and PNC Bank Regional President, Brian Bucher, about what it will mean for the community.
Denetra Lee can be reached at email@example.com