Jaguars Owner Shad Khan’s Four Seasons Proposal Headed To City Council
The Jacksonville City Council is expected to introduce legislation Sept. 14 for a nearly $114 million incentives deal with Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan for his plan to build a Four Seasons Hotel and Residences and an office building at the former Kids Kampus site along the Downtown riverfront.
Documents provided by Downtown Investment Authority CEO Lori Boyer show a bill supporting Khan’s project was filed Sept. 8.
She said Sept. 10 it should be introduced at the next Council meeting.
Here are the city incentives for Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan’s Four Seasons project:
- $47.7 million: REV Grant
- $25.8 million: Completion grant
- $13.4 million: Marina improvements
- $12.5 million: City land
- $8.7 million: Relocate the Marine Fire Station, dock and historic Fire Museum
- $3.9 million: Build Northbank Riverwalk
- $2 million: Easements and lost land value
Read the rest of this story from WJCT News partner the Jacksonville Daily Record.