Governor Ron DeSantis has announced the state is partnering with Publix to establish COVID-19 vaccination sites at select locations throughout Florida and on Wednesday he said that several would be in St. Johns and Flagler Counties.
Below is a list of the Publix stores offering COVID-19 vaccinations in St. Johns County:
- Bartram Market, 155 Bartram Market Drive, St. Johns, FL
- Nocatee Town Center, 120 Marketside Ave., Ponte Vedra, FL
- The Shoppes at Palm Valley, 3777 Palm Valley Road, Ponte Vedra, FL
- Sawgrass Village, 220 Front Street, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Cobblestone Village at St. Augustine, 125 Jenkins Street, St. Augustine, FL
- Anastasia Plaza, 1033 A1A Beach Blvd., St. Augustine, FL
- Vilano Beach Town Center, 55 Ava Way, St. Augustine, FL
- Shoppes At Murabella, 84 Tuscan Way, St. Augustine, FL
- Shoppes at Mission Trace, 955 State Road, 16 St. Augustine, FL
- Moultrie Square 4255, US 1 South St., Augustine, FL
- The Shoppes at Palencia Commons, 7462 US Hwy. 1 North, St. Augustine, FL
- Julington Village, 450 State Road, 13 St. Johns, FL
- Plantation Plaza, 2750 Racetrack Road, St. Johns, FL
- John’s Creek Center, 2845 County Road 210, West St. Johns, FL
Below is a list of the Publix stores offering COVID-19 vaccinations in Flagler County:
- Beach Village, 414 Beach Village Dr., Flagler Beach, FL
- Palm Coast Town Center, 800 Belle Terre Pkwy., Palm Coast, FL
- Belle Terre Crossings, 4950 Belle Terre Pkwy., Palm Coast, FL
- Island Walk at Palm Coast, 250 Palm Coast Pkwy. NE, Palm Coast, FL
Healthcare personnel with direct patient contact, residents and staff in long-term healthcare facilities, and persons 65 years of age and older are currently eligible for the shots at Publix.
The free vaccinations are available by appointment only while supplies last. Appointments can be made here beginning Wednesday, Jan. 13.
WATCH LIVE: Press Conference in Ponte Vedrahttps://t.co/TKowKFXEOq
— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) January 13, 2021
“Our goal is putting seniors first. Our goal is to offer it to every senior who wants it. And for those who may not get an appointment with Publix today, or may not be able to get in this round, hang in there. You're going to get it,” Gov. DeSantis said Wednesday at the Sawgrass Village Publix in Ponte Vedra Beach.
People with health insurance will need to bring their insurance card to their scheduled appointment and customers without health insurance will need to show their driver’s license or Social Security number.
“Our ability to provide these vaccinations to Florida’s 65-and-older population is a privilege,” Publix CEO Todd Jones said. “We are grateful to Governor DeSantis for his willingness to work with us to serve our communities.”
A full list of Florida Publix stores offering the COVID-19 vaccine can be found here.