With the Jacksonville Jaguars in the running for the Super Bowl for the first time in a decade, fans are still buying the team’s merchandise in January. And it’s not only big stores that sell licensed apparel who are winning the retail game — some local artists and small shops are too.
- Scott Pitches Proposal To Prevent Tax Hikes
- Fla. Senate President Negron Targets Sexual Harassment As Session Opens
- Scott's Final State of the State: Fight Until 'Last Minute In Office'
- Senate Bill Would Boost Contraceptive Coverage
- 2018: Handful of New Laws Take Effect In Florida; Minimum Wage Rises